Thursday, March 31, 2005

Good Week

I had a good Easter with my family. Erika was home over the weekend, and it was a lot of fun to be together as a family. We spent time talking, playing games, and looking at her pictures from her church service trip to Ecuador. Other than that it has been quiet around here. We have had a couple of really nice days where I spent some time outside, and I have been reading and spending time around the house. I am also officially finished with the classes I was working on from last semester. That feels good.

Remember to keep me in your prayers as the cycle starts over as I go in for my eighth big treatment this coming Monday. I like the sound of these larger numbers as that means I am getting closer and closer to being done.

Peace,
Nathan

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

4-7-05 12:15 pm
Nathan,
By now, you are several days past the beginning of the new cycle. I pray that your white cells are staying at a good number and that your body is able to stay strong enough to fight off the cancer.

I also pray that you are able to get outside and enjoy watching spring arrive. Each season has its own beauty. I have had to learn to see the beauty in winter, and it is definitely there. But spring is so obvious about its beauty, you just have to see and experience it.

Ruth Stoltzfus

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Nathan,
Thanks for keeping us updated on what is happening with your treatment. I pray that the fight is positive and that the cancer cells continue to shrink. Enjoy the sunshine of God in your life and in creation.
We are enjoying the beginning of spring here in Northern IN. This week completed the 2nd week of the AMBS Habitat blitz. I even helped yesterday. The house is just about finished except for the carpet. The dedication will be on the 16th. Sharon

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nathan,
We at East Goshen continue to remember you in thought and prayer. We have posted a copy of all your blog reports on our office bulletin board, and there often is a good number of people who read it Sunday mornings and through the week. Your blog address is in our News and Notes each week.
Your blog info portrays a vibrant faith in the midst of subtle chaos. Thanks for providing a window into your world. We continue to pray for healing of this cancer. May God grant you the peace of Job, the faith of Abraham and Sarah, and the encouragement of Barnabas.
Merle Hostetler

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nathan,
I just wanted to let you know that I admire your spirit and attitude through this painful process. You're in my thoughts and prayers. May God's healing hand touch you. Luke 4:40


Matt Hochstetler

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home