Thursday, March 17, 2005

CT Scans

As I finished painting my room today, I once again realized how much my chemo wipes me out. It was just two weeks ago when I started painting that I had so much more energy, and today putting on the final touches was a challenge. But, the chemotherapy is doing its job. As many of you may be waiting for, I have the results of my latest CT scan from this past Monday. Compared to my last CT scans taken in December, my largest tumor has shrunk from 8.7 x 4.8 cm to 4.4 x 2.8 cm. The other notable tumor has shrunk from 3.0 x 2.7 cm to 1.9 x 1.3 cm. Over all, I still have multiple tumors throughout my chest and abdomen, but they appear to be shrinking. Praise the Lord!

This past Monday, I also found out that I am half way done with my treatment schedule. There are a total of 12 treatment cycles lined out in my protocol, and I just started my seventh cycle. I would invite you to join me in prayer that as I go through this next half of my treatment that every last cancer cell is destroyed as well. I will also be cutting down on one of my chemotherapies because of its side effects. It makes my hands and feet numb and not function right. So, hopefully those side effects will start to go away. But, I would appreciate prayer for this as each person potentially can recover differently from these side effects.

Over all I feel that I am doing fairly well. I pray this continues as I continue down the road to my healing.

May God watch over all of us,
Nathan

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nathan,I praise the Lord with you for the shrinking of the tumors and that you are halfway through your treatments. I continue to pray for the Lord's presence and healing in your life as well as your family's. Blessings, Sharon

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home