Monday, August 01, 2005

Nothing New

I had another visit today and didn’t find out anything new. I am getting over my headaches from the spinal tap but they still haven’t found anything wrong with my brain fluid. Which is good because it leaves open the possibilities, but it also means more tests. I will be meeting with a brain surgeon sometime soon and will be having another MRI this coming Monday (8/8). I am becoming impatient with the whole process, but better safe than sorry. I am not sure what else to write right now as I await finding out whether the mysterious mass in my left frontal lobe is cancerous, and infection, or simply a random seizure. I am praying for something that is not serious to my health. I would appreciate your prayers as well.

With as much peace as I have,
Nathan

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nathan,
man the waiting process is the hardest part huh? my prayers continually go out to you and everything that you're going through. I hope that other things in life are helping you find joy and God's grace.
Jeron

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nate,

I don't have anything to write right now. No words. Just know that many are struggling with this new discovery alongside you. We are scared, angry and sad too.

You are an amazing person to write about this while going through it.

Nate C.L.

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nathan,
As a sister in Christ, know that I'm praying for you and thinking of you often. You are an amazing man of God. Thank you for your testimony day in and day out.

God bless you deeply during these difficult times!
~Kassidy

10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nathan,
You and your family remain in our prayers. We understand that you are scheduled for a brain biopsy on Thursday, and we hope that this procedure will be helpful in diagnosis. We think of you often and pray that God's power for healing will be present.

Roger and Mary Lou

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home