Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Biking

The free time I have been experiencing away from making weekly visits to the hospital is fabulous. The next time I will be going to the hospital for scans is May 15th. And painting has been going well for me too. Today it was raining in the morning and since I have a sore throat (no fever) I decided to stay home and rest. I am not sure if my friends started working this afternoon or not.

The latest thing I have started is biking. I got a used bike from a friend and have been working on getting it fixed up. Right now I am working on cleaning the spokes and pedal. This past Sunday I went riding for 15 miles, which is quite a bit for me yet. But, it was a lot of fun and to my surprise I wasn’t even very sore the next day.

If you would all continue to pray for my white cells, I would appreciate it! I would also appreciate you to pray for continued health.

Nathan

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristy Jason said...

Ah, another one joins the ranks of the loco cyclists. Good to have you! Jason and I are planning on riding the MCC fundraiser again this year. They have changed the route, so the plan is to cycle 90 kilometers on Saturday, and 90 on sunday. I've been so busy that I havn't put in any long rides this spring, so hopefully my bike commuting this winter has given me a little bit of a start. Anyhow, I'm so glad to hear that you're able to be out and about. You're in my thoghts and prayers.
Kristy (Enns) Rempel

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying that your hospital scans go well tomorrow, Nathan. I've been specifically praying about your white cell count. Blessings. ~ Karen Nafziger ><>

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nathan! Praying for your appointment today, and continued health and healing...free from any and all cancer cells. God's blessings on you this day!
Tammy N.

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home