Monday, February 20, 2006

Recovering

I made another trip to the hospital today and was pleased to hear my doctors are still very impressed with my progress of recovery. My blood work came back looking well, although it is still below normal. And I haven’t have to have a blood transfusion since I have left the bone marrow transplant floor. I am happy about that. My doctors also said that I don’t need to come back to the hospital for another three weeks. I am thankful that God has given me the strength to be as healthy as I am right now. For now I am spending my time at home and with family and friends. I hope you are all doing well!

Take care,
Nathan

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nathan: It's just so very good to read that you are doing so much better with recovering from so many changes in you body. I hope that you are still able to find things "nice" around you. I remember a time when one or all of us at one point(L,K,L,and me) would comment on how great something looked or how the weather was and your comment would often would be that it was just "nice". We joked around about how that was all you could come up with, but now looking back, I hope you can find things "nice" again after so much hard work.
Take Care
Alfridie

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nathan! Its great to hear that you're back home, and a blessing for you I'm sure! You're always in my prayers!!

peace,

Steve Bontrager

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nathan,
I stumbled across your blog site in my list of favorites this afternoon and realized how long its been. So so long since RMMC and seeing you in Goshen last fall, just days before I think you heard the news. I'm so excited to hear that you're doing so well! I still have the picture of you singing Awesome God and playing your guitar by the fire during Worship by the goldmine. We truly do worship an awesome God who continues to do amazing things in your life. You're in my thoughts and prayers as you continue to recover.
Blessings,
Kelly:-)

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home