Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Scans Tomarrow

I am still feeling great and my blood counts are still looking ok, but not up to the normal level yet. Tomorrow is a big day for me. I will be going to the hospital to get CT scans and MRI scans. This is the first exam I have had since being out of the hospital, and it is a bit scary for me. I pray that there is no new growth within my body. That would be a wonderful gift from God!

I have had a number of friends ask me what I do during my days living at home. Well when I wake up I eat breakfast and then usually spend some time praying. After that I often clean out the dishwasher and then load it back up. In the afternoon I often read with the hope of improving my reading ability since by brain surgery. I also watch a movie every once in a while and I have been painting at our church as we are redoing the inside. I also spend some time in town to use the wireless internet. I also spend some time during the afternoon to walk and am really looking forward to warmer weather. Even though I am not going to school or have a job, I am still able to enjoy my days which I am thankful for.

Take care,
Nathan

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nathan,

It is a very nerve-wracking time for me when I wait for test results and I can imagine it could be especially so for you after all you have been through. I pray for a sense of peace for you and for good results!

Marilyn Eigsti

5:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nathan, I'm anxiously awaiting news about your recent tests. Praying that it's all good. You're in my heart.

Erika

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home