Tuesday, February 28, 2006

40 days since transplant

I am still doing well and in fact I continue to gain more and more strength. Tomorrow I will be going in to the Washington hospital to get my blood tested so they can send my blood results to my doctors in Iowa City. Today I also went to the Parents as Teachers office to print off information handouts. It is an easy job unless the copy machine doesn’t work. It was eating all the papers and causing me all sorts of problems as I tried to make copies. One thing that I am praying for is that my blood cells continue to increase because I would prefer not to get another blood transfusion. The doctors told me not to expect the blood counts to be in the normal range for 1-2 months.

Nathan

p.s. It has been a joy to hear Nathan playing the guitar again and I am thanking God for that progress. Thanks for your many prayers. We need to continue to trust God as we face the uncertainties of Nathan’s future health. Carol

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nathan: i was wondering what in the world you were doing while you waited for your blood counts to go up. I'm glad you are able to get out there and feed copy machines! i know how they LOVE paper...
if you get them all fed and you have some free time, why don't you come over here to camp office and play your guitar for me for awhile? If you're lucky, i might even sing along! :)
Glad your strength is improving!
love, julie

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you,
Do you still keep up reading all of the comments? Just checking. :o)
I just called your house and left a message... you must be out enjoying the fantastic weather. Good for you. Talk to you soon,
Kendra

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home