Thursday, February 16, 2006

Enjoying Home!

I played the guitar for the first time in a long time, and it was a lot of fun even though it made my left fingers sore. I also had a hospital visit this past Monday with my cancer doctors. It was also fun to see a couple of my nurses from when I was in the bone marrow transplant unit. But, I didn’t get any new details about what is coming up and my blood cells are all about the same as they were from my last test. The next time I will be going to the hospital will be this coming Monday to visit with the doctors again, and I pray my blood cells take a jump in their numbers. Other than that I have been healthy since leaving the hospital. My eating is slowly increasing and I am drinking plenty of liquids. Right now my biggest fear is that the cancer will grow back, and I hate that part of my thoughts. It is often a part of my prayers.

Take Care,
Nathan

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Nathan! It was great to see you on Wed. at the church...and to see you eating! I just marvel at how much you're physical body had endured, and at how much spiritually you've shared with others. The doctors and nurses must just be in awe! Your fears are normal, of course, but you well know that God wants you to lay those fears at his feet each and every time. I'm praying for your body to be and stay cancer-free...and for your fears to subside. Blessings!
Tammy Negrete

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nathan,

Keep up the great progress. I've not checked the Blog recently, but we regularly think about you at LaCasa and in Goshen.

Nate

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nathan, Tim, Carol and family,

We rejoice with you and praise God for Nathan's progress! We have been praying that the Lord will continue to provide for all your needs. Thanks so much for sharing with us through Nathan's Blog. God bless you all!

Keith and Sandy Swartzentruber

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Nathan, We are so glad that you are home with your family! We thank God every day that you are home, and feeling better. Our prayer is that God will bless you with complete healing to his glory. Thank you for your example of Faith that we all can learn from. Love, Mike, Shannon, Kayla, and Austin.

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home