Friday, February 10, 2006

Our Farm House

Hello-

Unfortunately this is probably my last day here at the Davis’ house. But, that means my house is being finished and is looking more ready to move into again. Right now there are a number of people from my church there helping my parents clean and move our furniture back to where it belongs.

I also thought it would be good to tell you all that I am all finished with my IV nutrition. That wasn’t much fun, kind of like being at the hospital, and I only had to take it for one night. The important thing is that I drink eight glasses of liquids a day and eat and that is what I need to keep me from sucking vitamins into my blood vessels. It was nice to be done with that.

Right now I am in the recovery state and I pray that my body continues to recover with no more cancer ever!

Nathan

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nathan,
I am itching to make some food that sounds good to you. Let me know when you think of ANYTHING that I could fix or get for you.

We love you!
NMCF (no more cancer forever!)
Susan and Dick

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"no more cancer ever"...that is my prayer for you Nathan.

Linda D.

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My prayer also for you Nathan!

Erika

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nathan, I'm so glad that you are doing better! God is working in you life in an amazing way! It gives me goosebumps to read how many miracles he does for you on a daily basis. Your super-awesome attitude is an inspiration to me. Keep on keeping on! God bless you.
Hannah Zasadny

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home