Monday, December 05, 2005

More Chemo

I was checked back into the hospital today to receive another round of chemotherapy. My blood work came back showing that I was healthy enough to receive another week of chemotherapy. Once again I would appreciate your prayers for physical and mental strength as well as for protection for my healthy cells as the chemotherapy really doesn’t see much difference between any cells that grows quickly. Over all, I continue to need God’s strength and protection.

I additionally want to tell you all that I had a wonderful birthday celebration last weekend. I spent some time with close friends as well as with my family.

Love,
Nathan

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Nathan,
Although I have checked here several times this week to see if there is anything new, I have never left a comment. I see no one else has as well. So this is to let you know we have NOT forgotten you and we have NOT stopped praying. I continue to pray for your protection from infections and viruses, and that the chemo will do it's job on those "nasty" cells!!!! I also pray for your family as they persevere with you!
God Bless!

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home