Wednesday, November 23, 2005

White Blood

I am home again, and it is a nice change from being in the hospital for almost a week again. I was in the hospital because of having fevers and a low white blood cell count. I also had a few other blood problems as the chemo hits the whole body with a lot of power. My white blood cells were less than a 1,000, which is still low, but the doctors still let me leave the hospital and it feels great. I still need to avoid people who are sick. I will be going to the hospital Friday. The doctors want to test my blood counts to see how I am doing out of the hospital. Thanks for all of your prayers. I am excited to be at home for Thanksgiving and I hope that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving as well.

Love,
Nathan

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving,
I am very pleased you can be home for Thanksgiving. May this be a very special day of family and praise. My prayers continue to be with each of you. Blessings. Sharon

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nathan,
We hope that you truly enjoy your turkey. You deserve it!

Kristy and Jason

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Nathan, We are so glad that you got to spend Thanksgiving at home with your family! Praying in FAITH! Love Mike, Shannon, Kayla, and Austin.

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home