Saturday, November 26, 2005

Stronger Blood

I don’t have a lot to say on this blog, but I thought it would be good to tell you that I found out on Friday that my white blood cells are normal again. It feels good to be able to be at home for a while again before going back to the hospital. Additionally, the blood test on Friday showed that my platelets and hemoglobin were rising saving me from another blood transfusion. On Monday I will find out when I will be going back. Here in Washington, it was warm enough to go for a walk so my mom and I enjoyed the nice weather.

Thanks for your prayers,
Nathan

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nathan,
So glad that you were home for Thanksgiving and that your blood tests are returning to normal. We pray that God will continue to heal the blood counts and the white count will go up and that you won't contact any illinesses.
Love, Carl and Elaine

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Nathan, Thanks be to God! It is good to hear that your White Cell count is back to normal, and the other blood tests look good as well. We are glad that you got to enjoy the warm weather. Have a good week. Praying in FAITH! Love, Myron, Shannon, Kayla, and Austin.

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home