Saturday, November 12, 2005

Back Home

As I recall my expectations for going back to the hospital for more chemotherapy, I remember feeling very discomforted because of my last chemotherapy experiences. And, while I am still discouraged to ever have to receive chemotherapy, my last week of chemotherapy was not near as bad as I was expecting. And yet, I don’t quite know how to express how easy the treatments this time were. I received my normal anti-nausea medicines and all the other precautionary drugs like during my last treatment, but something was different this time. Part of the difference probably came from receiving different chemotherapies, but I also have a strong faith that God played a significant if not very major role in how I felt. Ultimately, I have to put God’s healing touch as the reason for my feelings of less fatigue and nausea during this chemotherapy treatment. And that is where I stop for today; by simply saying that our God is incredible!

Nathan

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're trusting God for you, Nathan.
George & Mary

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nathan, Praise God! What an answer to prayer! Thank-you for sharing! I became quite concerned as I drove by your home the last couple of nights, and the house was still dark. Thank-you God, for taking such good care of Nathan!
Barb R.

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nathan,here are a few lines from a poem we found.
"There is never a day so dreary
But God can make it bright,
And unto the soul that trusts Him,
He giveth songs in the night.
There is never a path so hidden,
But God can lead the way,
If we seek for the Spirit's guidance And patiently wait and pray." Karen and Kathleen

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Nathan, We thank God for his healing power and his love for you! We are so glad that your treatment this week went better than expected. You are always in our prayers! Love, Mike, Shannon, Kayla, and Austin.

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nathan......I pray in the morning, I pray when I'm driving ....I pray in the night .....when I think of you I pray ...I am happy God is listening....glad things went better this time around...Amy

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't stop thinking of you and the evil chemo -- can't stop praying for you throughout the day -- can't stop praising God for giving you peace and ease in this round of defense! Hold on -- hold on -- God's hand is latching onto yours
Mary Forney

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home