Saturday, December 17, 2005

Fever again . . .

Some quick but unfortunate news; I had been recovering at home with my fever but today the fever kept rising and I ended up having to come to the hospital once again. My doctor who let me stay home decided that I would probably recover quicker if I had some IV antibiotics as well as the oral ones he gave me. My goal then is to stay here for as little time as possible. I need prayers for more white blood cells to develop so that my fever can once again return to normal. Until I go home, I will be sucking down Tylenol to help my fevers stay lower. My other challenge is stomach pain which is most likely from receiving the chemotherapy I had. It is rather uncomfortable.

Love,
Nathan

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nathan, So sorry to hear you are back in the hospital. Hang in there. We continue to pray for you and God does care.

Love, Rog and Joanne

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nathan, you are in my thoughts and prayers!

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been thinking and praying for you, but I thought I would check out how you’re doing by checking your blog and I'm sorry to read that you have a fever. I pray that you are able to go home and recover and that you’re able to have the strength for the week. Merry Christmas Nathan,
God Bless you and your family,
Love
Alfridie

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nathan,
Thanks for the updates. We continue to pray for you on this long difficult journey. May you know wholeness and joy. In this Advent season may you experience the wonder of "God with us" in a profound way.

Wayne and Mary Nitzsche
Wooster, OH

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home