Thursday, February 02, 2006

Great News

My white counts are at 5.2. My dad came up around noon today. I slept a little past nine this morning and then a little bit in the afternoon. After my walk today, I got a nose bleed and had to stop the bleeding and they gave me more platelets. But, even more interesting early this morning, well late for most of you, I found out that the doctors are planning on sending me home on Monday! As I have said, “I am ready to be out of the hospital.” Right now I realize my prayer concerns are to remain healthy while in the hospital and to maintain a great quality of health when I leave the hospital. I will need to be especially careful for the first three months after leaving the hospital. The doctors want to wean me off of nutritional IV, which means I need to continue to learn to eat normal food. Right now each day is getting a little bit better. Remember me in prayer as I prepare to go back home.

Love,
Nathan

3 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

Awesome news Nathan! I will instruct Mark to give you a stand-in 'high-5' from me.

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nathan, That is wonderful news! We wish we could be there to help you celebrate "leaving the hospital". We are thanking God for your continuing strength and health. Our prayers are being answered! Praise the Lord!
Char and Ron Roth

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Nathan, Carol and Tim!!!

That is wonderful news! Praise God!!
Linda Soukup

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home