Monday, February 06, 2006

Back Home!

Back Home! Well, at least back out of the hospital. Right now I am hanging out at Craig and Jane Davis’ house as my house is currently being redone. We are refinishing our downstairs original hardwood floors. And it is beautiful, but, a bit inconvenient. Luckily we have great friends who are willing to give us help as our house has all the downstairs furniture stored in our garage. I will be home soon though. Right now I am also taking IV nutrition at home. It is to help me get enough fluids and calories in me because my daily eating is still less than perfect. One prayer that I would like is to be done with the nuisance of preparing for the nightly IV’s. I also need more prayers for the health of my body. My blood cells need to continue to grow so that I can be more resistant to becoming sick, which is another prayer concern. But today I am completely thrilled to be back out of the hospital. Thanks for all your prayers.

Love,
Nathan

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY NATHAN! I'm so glad for this news. What a POWERFUL God we serve. For that I'm grateful...
always,
Janice

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to hear that you're on the upswing. You're always in our prayers and thoughts.
Kristy & Jay

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WE thank you Lord for blessings received!!!
Jo Weidner

3:52 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

TOTALLY AWESOME RAD SWEET COOL NIFTY SPLENDID AWESOME-AGAIN!

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home