Friday, October 07, 2005

MRI Report

Today the doctor showed me a picture of my brain MRI SCAN. It was rather good looking, except for the cancer tumor that is growing in it. But, in the good news, the rhabdomyocarcoma tumor is smaller than when I started to receive radiation. That is very good news and I am looking forward to when it is completely gone! Receiving radiation is the easiest treatment for cancer that I have ever had, although it isn’t fun to go to the hospital every day for the therapy. The cancer is still in its spot, so I will still appreciate more prayers for it’s reduction. I will continue to get radiation treatments until October 21 and then begin chemotherapy treatment soon after. So, if you would pray for me to have plenty or as much strength as possible during these weeks, I would appreciate that as well. Except for losing my hair and being tired, I am feeling pretty good. Thanks for your ongoing prayer support.

With love,
Nathan

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nathan,
We're so glad to hear that the rhabdomayosarcoma tumor is smaller than before, and that the radiation treatment is easier on your body. We still look back on your visit in July with smiles, and we pray for you daily. Que Dios te bendigo,
Kristy & Jason

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nathan, I can't come to your fundraiser, but wanted to send you some $. Could you send me your address?

Thanks
Valerie Breeden
ijohn217@hotmail.com

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nathan,

I, as always, continue to admire your strength and courage. I pray the cancer continues to respond to your treatment and I hope the fundraiser went or is going smoothly.

Steve Eigsti

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nathan,
So glad to hear the tumor is responding to treatment.I will be able to walk forever tonight!!! Thank you Jesus for blessings received. Your prayer warriors are with you always Nathan! You inspire us all.

God bless you and your family,
Jolisa Weidner

Bet there will be more blessings from the benefit this weekend!!

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful story of faith in the paper tonight! Nathan, you're an encouragement to many of us. I continue to pray for you each day and for your family, too, for strength, God's peace, and God's healing!

Darice Keating

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nathan,

Be strong and stay positive. You can beat this.

Todd Boender

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nathan,
I don't know you, but read the article in the Washington Evening Journal. My sister was diagnosed with Rhabdomayosarcoma in 1998 at the age of 19. I have read your blogs, and will continue to keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home