Friday, September 16, 2005

Life At the University

Well, here I am again enjoying my life at the University Hospital. After telling one of my doctors yesterday about my headache she decided it would be smart if I stayed in the hospital over night. I am now stuck up here for at least three to four days. The shorter the better! Today I received my first radiation which was quite a bit of a surprise. As I was receiving the MRI, my parents were able to look at the results as they were developing. Then 30 minutes later I was on the MRI table receiving my first round of radiation. It was a very unpainful event, but as the radiation continues, I will continue to feel more fatigue throughout my body. Not something I am really looking forward to, but I suppose it will happen. Right now my biggest prayer concern is finding activities to keep myself busy while I am stuck in the hospital and that the radiation can be effective in treating the rhabdomysarcoma. In addition, continue to pray that my stem cells will continue to multiply.

With Peace,
Nathan

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nathan, yes, you, your parents and siblings continue to be in my prayers. I pray for Christ's healing presence, love and peace for each of you. Sharon

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just letting you know, that there are many in Kansas who continue to pray for you and send you strength and perseverance. Our prayer is that our strength, today, can transfer to you, tomorrow, and all of the days that you go through this new challenge.

Love from Kansas. Su Lynn & the Kansas Warrior Prayer Team for You!

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Nathan, Wanted to say hello and good morning! We continue to keep you in our family prayers everyday. You amaze us with your attitude of faith. Love, Myron, Shannon, Kayla, and Austin.

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nathan,
Wishing you well and praying for you! Your positive attitude never ceases to amaze me. God bless you and keep you!
--Hannah

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home