Monday, December 18, 2006

Good Results

I had my CT and MRI scans today. Once again it took all day to have all the tests and hear the results from my doctors. I relaxed while getting my scans and almost fell a sleep a couple of times while waiting. Both of my doctors were pleased with the results and the doctor in charge of overseeing my care said to me “you’re doing outstanding.” To hear the great news was great for me, my family, friends, and I hope you! Last year at this time I was in the hospital because of my low blood counts and was discharged right before Christmas day. And as we heard the great news today we believe it is a great Christmas gift from God! This news lifts my fear and will bring a great Christmas break. I know I am surrounded by gifts from God as you all pray for me. And I hope you all have a great Christmas as well.

I give thanks to God,
Nathan

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nathan,

Afer not having checked your blog for a while, I happened to check it now. I'm thrilled with your good reports! Good test results can certainly lift the spirits, can't they? Have a great Christmas break!

Marilyn Eigsti

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord! Since I'm just now checking your blog, the sharing of your good news is a New Year's gift for our family! We'll continue to pray for you, Nathan. Enjoy the rest of your break...hope to see you before you go back to school.
Blessings,
Tammy Negrete

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home