Wednesday, September 20, 2006

College

I am starting to get back into the swing of studying. It is different to have to study for tests and complete papers. I sometimes greet having to study, but as I said, I am still getting used to being back in school. My first test is this Friday. It is for my Jesus and the Gospels class. As I have said before, it is interesting to have to study without being able to read well.

My internship is going well though. I am experiencing a lot of new ways people live and learning how to work with them in their situations. It takes a lot of work and being respectful with my language. It is easy to tell people what to do, but when you are changing their lives, the most peaceful way that it can be done is important.

Once again, I ask for prayers of health as I am working with many people and spending time with a lot of college students. I am currently healthy, and staying healthy is one of my prayers. The healthier I can be the better everything will go for me as I am in college.

Love,
Nathan

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nathan...you're back in Goshen and I have to yet to see you! sad! be in touch: janice@silverwoodmc.org
Janice

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nathan- I'm so excited that you are back in school! What a testimony of Jesus' work in your life. I'll continue praying for your health.
Kara Hershberger

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow your on your way to your first test of the year and soon enough it will be the last, as you finesh at the end of school year. It's great to here that your healthy and moving forward. Have a good day nathan.
Take Care,
Alfridie

5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nathan,
I'm so excited for you that you're back in Goshen. It's such a beautiful place in the fall. Sometimes it suprises me how much I miss it there. What an adjustment getting used to classes and you internship once again. I hope they are continuing to go well. I think of you often and you are in my prayers.
Take care my friend,

12:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Nathan,
I hope school continues to go well for you. It is so great that you are able to go back and complete your studies. I will continue to pray for your good health. Thanks for being such an inspiration to others.
My daughter, Leah, started college this fall. I hope Caleb is doing well at school too.
Take care, and God bless you!

Linda Soukup

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home