Monday, March 30, 2009

PET scan results

Today (3/30/09) my oncologist informed me that the radiologists could not find anything to be concerned about from the results of my PET scan. This is great news . My doctor also informed me that I will not be receiving and MRA, but rather another MRI of my brain and a CT scan of my chest and longs.

This is a continued update on that small spot which was found in the right frontal lob of my brain. And it is great news to hear there are not signs of cancer throughout the rest of my body. I want to thank you all for your prayers.

May God’s peace and love continue to be with all of us,
Nathan

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You truly are blessed.

gail

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We thank you Jesus for blessings received!! You have and always will be in our prayers Nathan. You are a gift from God, and an inspiration to all who are blessed to have you in their life.
God bless!
Jolisa Weidner

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home