Thursday, February 26, 2009

Lung CT scan

Just this past Monday (2/23) I had a CT scan of my lungs, and the doctor could not find any new growth. This is great news for me as six months ago; I had to have lung surgery to remove cancerous growth. It is always something to have to go into the hospital again for tests. I am always thankful when the results of the test are positive . . . and so is my family, friends, and many other people who know my story.

My next scan is an MRI of my brain and will be next Monday (3/2). Thanks for remembering me in your prayers about this last scan. And if you could remember to pray for the MRI that I will be having on Monday, I would appreciate it.

With peace,
Nathan

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God's watching over you. I have been checking for your post, and it came like a birthday present for Josh. He would have been 33 yesterday. Prayers do work. Celebrate this news.

Josh's mom, gail

7:17 AM  
Blogger Jon and Becky said...

We were so happy to hear the good report! You continue to be in our prayers daily! We love you!
Jon and Becky

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praising God your first scan went well. I pray the brain scan had similar results. Blessings! Karen Nafziger

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home